It's been long known that most applications run best when using a dedicated server, but buying one server per application can get very expensive. In addition, these powerful servers dedicated to one task are almost always under-utilized.
That's where Virtualization technology steps in. Virtualization allows you to create several "virtual servers" on a single physical server. You now have the best of both worlds. Not only that, but you can mix and match whatever combination of operating systems and versions of those systems that you need.
Some of the many economic and operating benefits of virtualization:
- Reduce Operating Costs
- Reduce Hardware Costs
- Reduce Management Costs
- Improve Uptime
- Improve Disaster Recovery
- Create a more dynamic IT infrastructure that can adapt to your needs
- Ability to create pre-deployment test environments
- Ability to copy "virtual servers" from one physical server to another
- Ability to revert back to a point-in-time for a virtual server
Whether you prefer VMWare or Microsoft's new Hyper-V platform for virtualization, Venmar Systems can supply you with the hardware, software and expertise you need to make your virtualization projects a reality.